Wednesday, October 20, 2010

it's a miracle that she puts up with me


Every single time I think about or see these tweets, I mentally slap myself. What are we talking about? My most epic fail to date.

First thing that morning, she found out that her uncle had passed away. A few hours later we were driving around and I was picking the songs. What did my dumb ass chose? Tim McGraw- Live Like You Were Dying. Yeah, go me!

To add to my stupidity, I sat there listening to it for a good 30 seconds before I realized what an idiot I was. Had it been any other friend, I probably would have opened the car door and just jumped out while we were moving. Being the amazing person that she is, she found the situation funny. I did not. I do not. I never will. 

It's a miracle that she puts up with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment